Getting started with cybersecurity: cast-iron security for your business
Not a week goes by without the media reporting a cybersecurity incident. Phishing attacks, ransomware and spam are increasingly part of the daily reality for every company, including those in Belgium. The number of cyberattacks goes up every year and the methods in use by cybercriminals are also getting better.
Using the tips from this e-book, you can take a good first step towards maximum security. But it is vital at all times to remember one thing: there is no such thing as 100% security. There will always be a piece of software with a vulnerability or an unsecured device that offers cybercriminals the opportunity to break into your environment. Staying vigilant is of paramount importance.
- Cybersecurity: figures and threats
- How much could a cyberattack cost your company?
- 5 important guidelines for maximum security
- What is the employee’s impact on cybersecurity?
- The importance of backups and the cloud for your company.